Thursday, August 2, 2007

We are family ....


Well since I'm new to all of this and learning as I go along, I thought I'd introduce you to my gorgeous family.

My Darling Husband is Anthony, he is heading into his late 30's, balding and greying daily (LOL), but he has the most infectious enthusiasm, and absolutely makes my heart jiggle in delight.

My 1st son Luke, is deep and serious and emotional like his mum. He aims to please but is totally scatter-brained and easily distracted. His heart is gigantic and tiny at the same time - he loves unconditionally with no fear but his feelings are bruised so easily.

My 2nd son James is like a mini hurricane. He is lively and determined and full of drive. He is so independent at 2 it scares me within. There is no pulling the wool over his eyes, he shows love when and where it suits him and most times you find yourself coughing in his dusty trail.

We would like more children (well I would - LOL) and perhaps it shall happen, but not until we are ready. I love being the only female in a household of male, I feel so overwhelmed with love and security and protection between my boys, what else could I ever want more of.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey darlin,love the new blog,will visit when I can :)

Hope you come and visit mine xxx
Hugs Sarah x

Sparkly Tiara said...

Why, hello there! I didn't know you had a blog, but now I do and I shall stalk you with dedication...
Txxxx