Thursday, August 2, 2007

Today is the beginning of my new life ...

Well, first time blogger and now I sit here not sure where to begin, so to follow logic, I shall begin at the beginning.

I've lived my life, typically as the rebellious, head-strong, adamant person who doesn't fold on confrontation and will fight till the death for things that I believe in. Whats wrong with that I hear you ask ... well its not always received by others in a positive light and therefore after 29 years of living as such, I've decided to make a big change in my life. I have decided to follow a positive mantra everyday, to emit positive thoughts and feelings and hopefully gain the benefit of doing so by receiving nothing but positive back.

I strongly suggest anyone reading this go and hire a DVD copy of "The Secret" - it really will change your life forever. I've got a copy for myself which I find I'm referring back to at least weekly now, and perhaps think its time I invest in the audio version for my car.

The Law of attraction really is stronger than people realise, and living your life by example WILL reap the benefits for not only you but those around you.

Live your life by example, start the day with a positive mantra and I promise, from the little things right to the big things, your life will change.

Today is the beginning of my new life
I am starting over today
All good things are coming to me today
I am grateful to be alive
I see beauty all around me
I live with passion and purpose
I take time to laugh and play everyday
I am awake, energized and alive
I focus on all the good things in life
And give thanks for them
I am at peace and one with everything
I feel the love, the joy, the abundance
I am free to be myself
I am magnificence in human form
I am the perfection of life
I am grateful to be ...
me.
Today is the best day of my life

I have a copy next to my bed, in the bathroom stuck on the mirror where I brush my teeth everyday, stuck on the side of my PC, stuck on the fridge, a copy in my car, a copy in my wallet .... you will see, you won't be able to get enough of this. I also found this little wooden, I don't know, charm I guess - possibly from one of my kids craft boxes - I keep this little ladybird in my pocket and each time I 'accidently find it' there, I stop for a moment and think about all the things in my life I'm grateful for.

At first I stood there thinking "but there is so much I'm grateful for, I couldn't possibly list everything" but the more often you do it, the clearer your gratitude becomes and you'll easily be able to narrow down the important things in life you're grateful for. You can even use it as an "I'm thankful for..." trigger.

Today I am thankful for being alive, thankful for my beautiful family, thankful that I have an opportunity to share with others this beautiful gift I have discovered .... POSITIVE LIFE.

No comments: