Ahh hah! There is a reason manipulation starts with the word MAN .... because they're so damn good at it, and we women don't even realise that they have the brain capacity to actually know that they are doing it.
Up until this morning I had never really put much thought into the fact that my man manipulates me into getting exactly what it is he wants, all the time - without me even realising that he is manipulating me.
Problem is when I realised it was happening, I was more mad at myself for not seeing it than I was mad at him for doing it. I've never been much for beating around the bush, I'm a 'get in there and grab the bull by the horns kinda gal'.
"I want sex and I want it now or I'll find it somewhere else" has always worked better for me than "I didn't get lunch today so I won't be kissing you good-bye this morning" - they're evil ... PURE EVIL.
I mean really .... when did men get so crafty, and why didn't I get the memo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment