Sunday, September 20, 2009

God must hate me ...

Its freaking sunny ........ all week.
Its stinking hot ........... all week.

Colleen doesn't get around to doing washing.

Today, Sunday, another stinking hot, sunny day, Colleen does washing.

God must fucking hate me, I take some 'me time' to meet up with a friend (albeit 1 child in tow) for a coffee, decide to be super-mum and stop at the park on the way home, and what does God do ? HE MAKES IT FUCKING BUCKET DOWN.

And then to top it off ............. he chucks in Hail, just for good measure. As if soaking my then dry clothes on the washing line wasn't enough, he thought he'd hammer them with hail, jsut to make sure I'm up shit creek without a paddle.

So now my 'try not to use electricity between 2pm and 8pm because its so fucking expensive to do so' is fucked because I've had to have the dryer going to get the kids uniforms dry for tomorrow.

Signing off .... NOT HAPPY GOD! :(

No comments: